Our friends at The University of Arizona College of Veterinary Medicine reached out about annual fundraising goals. Their Vice-Preisdent of Veterinary Sciences is trying to determine realistic expectations of what the college should be raising. Any help you can provide by answering the questions below would be greatly appreciated.
- How many fundraising dollars were raised in the last 1 – 5 years?
- How many front-line fundraisers do you have?
- What is the breakout – individuals, foundations, corporations, research grants?
- Of individual donations, how much is from grateful patients, alumni, friends, etc.?
- How much comes from central foundation fundraising (outside of your office)?