I was wondering if you would be willing to share your best practices regarding Giving Tuesday on the actual day of Giving Tuesday.
We are particularly interested in whether you staff a physical table with Advancement members or volunteers to take in gifts.
- If you do have a table, where is your table located?
- Has anyone put a Giving Tuesday table in the entrance to their hospital? D
- Does anyone put a donation table in their hospital lobby during the Holiday season or during any other time of year? For example a Christmas tree/Angel tree with tags for gifts and the tree is located in the hospital lobby. (We do not do a Holiday tree with donation tags.)
On Giving Tuesday Cummings School does the following:
- Sends out prepared social media pushes
- Has challenge donors
- Has alumni and friend volunteers
- Hosts a Giving Tuesday table in our cafeteria